Image by redking via Flickr
Image via Wikipedia
«The time has come to vote the far left progressive liberals OUT of office and replace them with American Patriotic Flag Waving God Loving People who believe in the United States of America…»
-Matt Bruce, RedCounty.com
My own selected quotes:
«We don’t want a president that invites testing from the world at a time when our economy is in crisis and Americans are already fighting in two wars,» – said McCain in Ormond Beach.
“I will end this war in Iraq responsibly, and finish the fight against al-Qaida and the Taliban in Afghanistan,” -Obama said in his nomination acceptance speech in Denver.
Noam Chomsky on Obama (interview):
Recommended further reading:
The Obama phenomenon, I think, reflects the alienation of the population that you find in the polls: 80% say the country is run by a few big interests. While Obama says we are going to change that, there’s no indication of what the change is going to be. In fact, the financial institutions, which are his major contributors, think he’s fine, so there’s no indication of any change. But if you say “change,” people will grasp at it; you say “change” and “hope,” and people will grasp at this and say, OK, maybe this is the savior who will bring about what we want, even though there is no evidence for it. … So I think the Obama phenomenon and people’s alienation go hand in hand…
McCain is another example of very effective propaganda-creation imagery… -Noam Chomsky
- How Soros Financed Obama’s Campaign (LaRouche site)
- Who Owns Barack Obama? (McCain-supporting site)
Why I’m Voting for Ralph Nader (Andew Austin’s blog)
- The final debate: Don’t expect Obama and McCain to spar over net neutrality
- Economy tops Obama’s list of ’09 priorities (CNN)
(refresh often; more links to be added)
Related articles by Zemanta
- Real economy is biggest presidential challenge
- Joe «The Plumber» Now Questioning Obama’s Loyalty To America
- McCain back to embracing Bush.
- McCain surrogate Joe the Plumber questions Obama’s loyalty to the U.S.
- John McCain Beats Barack Obama
- If the Whole World Could Vote
- A Coup Attempt Against the United States
- The Barack Obama Presidency : What it Might Mean
- UPDATED with CBS & USA Today/Gallup: Sunday Night poll fix from Washington Post/ABC: «sizable advantage» and «closing strongly»