Paypal has frozen Wikileaks’ account, while Amazon stopped hosting the Wikileaks site. Therefore, these two companies are now -effectively- CRIMINAL and TERRORIST ORGANISATIONS (against Freedom of Speech) or accomplices of WAR CRIMINALS and assassins, so we should boycott them:
This is a call to BOYCOTT Amazon and Paypal, because of their DISGUSTING behaviour towards WikiLeaks; NEVER again use Amazon or Paypal, these… TERRORIST organisations, for ANY internet transactions!
UPDATE (7 Dec.2010) – new post: USA Already Lost the War against Free Information (but Julian Assange was arrested today) – ΛΕΥΤΕΡΙΑ στον Julian Assange!
(My latest video, No. 50 in my YouTube channel, about the… «fatwah»- assassination call- against Julian Assange, issued by neo-con professor Tom Flanagan and the rage of others, like Bill O’Reilly and Megyn Kelly. Watch this video in HD 1280*720 pixels, as well as other HD videos in my personal blog: ASSASSINATION threats against Julian Assange, WikiLeaks founder, winner of 2009 Amnesty Award)
http://www.boycotamazon.com is a site that called for a boycott of Amazon because they were distributing a (criminal) book called «The Pedophile’s Guide to Love and Pleasure». Amazon had defended this book’s «right of free speech» (a right they deny to… WikiLeaks, now!)
GREEK UPDATE: Γενικά, τα Ελληνικά blog έδωσαν ΕΛΑΧΙΣΤΗ σημασία στο Wikileaks, ίσως λόγω Κρίσης Χρέους, αλλά ίσως και γιατί ΔΕΝ καταλάβαμε την ΚΟΣΜΟΪΣΤΟΡΙΚΗ ΣΗΜΑΣΙΑ του Wikileaks, με το ΠΡΑΞΙΚΟΠΗΜΑ κατά της Ελευθερίας που μεθοδεύει η Αμερική, κυνηγώντας τον Assange μαζί με υποτελείς κυβερνήσεις (Αυστραλίας, Σουηδίας, κλπ.). Ε, ΕΙΜΑΣΤΕ μαλάκες! ΟΤΑΝ με το καλό (ΑΝ επιζήσει ο Assange) ρίξει την ΕΠΟΜΕΝΗ «ομοβροντία» για ΜΕΓΑΛΕΣ ΤΡΑΠΕΖΕΣ, τότε ΙΣΩΣ ξυπνήσουμε (κι αυτό το ΥΠΟΣΧΕΘΗΚΕ άνθρωπος που πάντα ΤΗΡΗΣΕ τις υποσχέσεις του). Στέλνω pingback αυτό το μήνυμα στα ποστ «Η wiki-διαρροή συνεχίζεται με λίστα ευαίσθητων τοποθεσιών», …. Εναλλακτικοί τρόποι πρόσβασης στο Wikileaks μετά τις πρόσφατες απόπειρες λογοκρισίας, … Το «pay pal» πάγωσε το λογαριασμό του Wikileaks.
- Διεθνές ένταλμα σύλληψης για τον επικεφαλής του Wikileaks
- «Ελευθεροτυπία»: …ο Μιχαήλ Φραντκόφ, επικεφαλής της υπηρεσίας κατασκοπείας της Ρωσίας, χαρακτήρισε τα έγγραφα που δημοσιοποίησε το WikiLeaks “θησαυρό αναλυτικού υλικού” τον οποίο η Μόσχα προτίθεται να αξιοποιήσει…
- WikiLeaks, Φωτογραφίες από το πυρηνικό καταφύγιο που φυλάσσονται οι servers
UPDAΤE (from readers’ comments):
in twitter: #imwikileaks
Wikileaks mirrors: http://wikimirrors.piratskapartija.com
WikiLeaks now has 355 sites. Thanks to: http://wikileaks.ch/mirrors.html
My opinion? Amazon explained in detail WHY they pulled down Wikileaks: -They say they did it because «Wikileaks does not own the copyright of its material». How amazing!… Next time we read a newspaper article about a crime, we ought to check out if they own a copyright of the… crime itself! 🙂 Well, perhaps, after all, they do need a written permission from the… criminals themselves! (in the end, according to this perverse «logic», only the assassin should ever write anything, about the …assassination committed)
1. (source: Jesse Walker’s blog-post)… «With Amazon denying that pressure from Sen. Joe Lieberman was the deciding factor in its decision to expel WikiLeaks from its server, Pentagon Papers whistleblower Daniel Ellsberg has put out a call for an Amazon leaker to come forward and tell the inside story»:
This would be a good time for Amazon insiders who know and perhaps can document the political pressures that were brought to bear — and the details of the hasty kowtowing by their bosses — to leak that information. They can send it to Wikileaks (now on servers outside the US), to mainstream journalists or bloggers, or perhaps to a site like antiwar.com, which has now appropriately ended its book-purchasing association with Amazon and called a boycott…
2. the emerging New Terrorism against… American students:
3. Terrorism against American soldiers, Army professionals, Federal Workers, etc.
- U.S. Military In Iraq Tries To Intimidate Soldiers Into Not Reading Wikileaks – Dec 03, 5:22PM
- US blocks access to WikiLeaks for federal workers 3 Dec 2010: Employees unable to call up WikiLeaks on government computers as material is still formally classified, says US
UPDATE 3: About the (provably false) allegations of «rape», behind the «Interpol arrest warrant» against Assange, read my long comment here, as well as this: Julian Assange Was Accused of Rape by Anna Ardin, a Radical Feminist Who Was Out for Revenge…
….as well as this («Sweden’s reputation is on trial in Julian Assange case»):
Statements by the two female “victims” Sophia Wilen and Anna Ardin that there was no fear or violence would stop a rape charge in any western country dead in its tracks.
Rape is a crime of violence.
Both women boasted of their respective celebrity conquests on internet posts and mobile phones texts after the intimacy they would now see him destroyed for.
Ardin hosted a party in Assange’s honour at her flat after the ‘crime’ and tweeted to her followers that she was with the “the world’s coolest smartest people, it’s amazing!”
Ardin has sought unsuccessfully to delete these and thereby destroy evidence of Assange’s innocence. She has published on the internet a guide on how to get revenge on cheating boyfriends.
Their sms texts to each other show a plan to contact the Swedish newspaper Expressen before hand in order to maximise the damage to Assange.
They belong to the same political group and attended a public lecture given by Assange and organised by them.
The exact content of Sophia Wilén’s mobile phone texts is not yet known but their bragging and generally positive content about Assange has been confirmed by Swedish prosecutors.
The consent of both women to sex with Assange has been confirmed by prosecutors. Niether Wilén’s nor Ardin’s texts complain of rape.
These facts should make any normal prosecutor gravely concerned about whether a false complaint is being made.
But then neither Arden nor Wilén complained to the police. They collaboratively ‘sought advice’, a technique in Sweden enabling citizens to avoid being sued for making false complaints.
In any normal first world country the prosecutor would know that her case not just a deeply flawed waste of time but a dangerous perversion of the serious objectives of rape laws.
The womens’ lawyer Claes Borgström was questioned by the media as to how the women themselves could be contradicting the legal characterisation of Swedish prosecutors; a crime of non-consent by consent.
Borgström’s answer is emblematic of how divorced from reality this matter is: “they (the women) are not jurists”.
You need a law degree to know whether you have been raped or not in Sweden.
How the Swedish authorities propose to prosecute for victims who neither saw themselves as such nor acted as such is easily answered: You’re not a Swedish lawyer so you wouldn’t understand anyway.
Make no mistake: It is not Julian Assange that is on trial here but Sweden and its reputation as a modern and model country with rules of law.
– James D. Catlin is a Melbourne barrister who acted for Assange in London earlier this year.
Other related Links (human-picked):
Reporters Without Borders condemns attacks on WikiLeaks http://en.rsf.org/wikileaks-hounded-04-12-2010,38958.html
Η πειθώς της πρεσβείας (Herr K)
UPDATE 2 about Julian Assange and Wikileaks:
- «WikiLeaks wins Amnesty International 2009 Media Award for exposing Extra judicial killings in Kenya»
- Julian Assange in Wikipedia (long article with continual updates)
- My delicious links on Wikileaks
- My video-playlist about Wikileaks
(Έλληνες, ΜΠΟΫΚΟΤΑΡΕΤΕ τις εταιρείες Amazon και Paypal...)
[…to be continued…]
- Paypal bans Wikileaks just before midnight Friday (boingboing.net)
- PayPal Suspends WikiLeaks Account (thelede.blogs.nytimes.com)
- PayPal freezes WikiLeaks account (guardian.co.uk)
- Amazon removes Wikileaks from their servers, Boycott ensues. (politics.ie)
- Daniel Ellsberg Calls For Leaks From Amazon On WikiLeaks Snub (blogs.forbes.com)
- PayPal Freezes WikiLeaks Account (wired.com)
- Killing WikiLeaks, and Making Collaborators of Us All (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- Why Is The WikiLeaks Twitter Account Only Following TweetBackup? (techcrunch.com)
- Boycotting Amazon and PayPal (olabini.com)
- «Ellsberg calls for Amazon boycott over WikiLeaks pull-Raw Story» and related posts (facthai.wordpress.com)